Monday, October 15, 2012

Twitter fiction by famous writers. McCartney's "Yesterday," Creativity. Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Today is all about the many (and often mysterious) ways of creativity.

From chemistry's periodic table to McCartney's "Yesterday" to a Schwarzenegger action movie: Breakthroughs that came while sleeping.

Can the older brain be even MORE creative? Creativity and aging.

From Ian Rankin and Helen Fielding to Jeffrey Archer and Jilly Cooper: Twitter fiction in less that 140 characters.

For me, the creative moment can come at any time & in any place. Sometimes it sneaks up on me when I least expect it--always a nice bonus!  Have you noticed any patterns to your own creativity? 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that article on creativity increasing as we age. I know it's true for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me as well. IMO probably a combination of experience + confidence.

      Delete