There are notebooks on my night table, in the kitchen, on the dining room table, in the living room, my office (obviously!) and in my purse. There is even a notebook in the bathroom for those nights I wake with a "brilliant" idea I absolutely have to write down. By flashlight. So as not to disturb my DH who already knows all too much about what it's like to live with a writer.
I'm always on the lookout for new notebooks. (You'll find my first notebook post here.) These are the latest additions to my delightful, never-ending quest:
 |
Muji Notebooks
Stylish and inexpensive, Muji notebooks are an everyday necessity. |
 |
InkJournal
For the notebook and caffeine-addicted! Made in Portland, OR, USA. |
High-quality sketchbooks because sometimes I have to draw a scene
before I can write it. I bet I'm not the only one!
 |
Smythson
This va-va-voom pink notebook is from Smythson, the elegant and pricey English stationer.
|